Eco-friendly White Vinegar by MINIML
£1.00 – £2.00
Traditional white vinegar is a natural way of cleaning and dealing with a variety of household problems. It has a number of uses around the home, including being used as a multi-surface cleaner, fabric softener, stain remover, rinse aid, for cleaning glass, dealing with stains, removing sticky glue residue to name a few. Great to use on glass, floors, work surfaces, bathrooms etc.
• Powerful on dirt, grime and grease.
• Uses include rinse aid, glass cleaner, limescale remover, multi-surface cleaner, laundry softener, stain remover and pet odour remover.
• Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
• Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
• Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
• Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
• Effective in both hard and soft water.
• Bulk refills collected, cleaned and refilled.
• Made in Yorkshire, UK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Spray directly onto the surface and wipe clean.
This product is not edible vinegar + do not use on stone, marble or granite surfaces.
AREAS OF USAGE
Dishwasher, windows, mirrors, toilet, urinal, bidet, work surfaces, kitchen, bathroom, washing machine, carpets
Aqua**, 5% Acetic Acid*. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.