Organic Beeswax Wraps Kit by Abigail Wastie
This kit is perfect for anyone looking to reduce the amount of plastic they use in their home. Beeswax wraps are so simple to make with these kits, within an hour or two you can make 6 wraps!
The kit also includes everything you need to make a set of six reusable beeswax wraps, a guidebook so you can keep making them and access to Abigail’s online video tutorial where she will talk you through each step of the process.
THE KIT CONTAINS
• Abigail’s beautiful guidebook to making your own beeswax wraps
• 6 different sized pieces of organic printed cotton
• 10ml glass bottle with pipet containing organic jojoba oil
• 1 wooden spoon
• 2 pieces of waxed paper
• A special crushed resin
• Bag of non bleached British beeswax
• Access to Abigail’s Beeswax wraps video tutorial
What you will need at home to make them?
You will need a couple of pieces of equipment from home to make them;
• A surface you can iron on such as an old wooden chopping board
• An iron
All of Abigail’s products are sourced with dedication to sustainability and quality. Please visit Abigail’s website at www.abigailwastie.co.uk to learn more.
Please note fabric prints vary. All fabrics used are high quality printed cottons, Often GOTS organic cotton prints or occasionally remnants from Abigail’s dressmaking!
Estimated fabric wrap dimensions:
12.5cm x 12.5cm x 2 wraps
19.5cm x 19.5cm x 2 wraps
25cm x 25cm x 1 wraps
30cm x 30cm x 1 wrap
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.