Percarbonate of Soda (Oxygen Bleach)
A Natural Bleach, also known as oxygen bleach or Percarbonate of Soda. This is a safe and non-toxic, biodegradable alternative to harsh chlorine bleach. When dissolved in water it releases oxygen which acts as a powerful stain remover, deodoriser and disinfectant.
It breaks down harmlessly to oxygen, water and sodium carbonate. This miracle product brightens both whites and coloured fabrics and prevents them from yellowing. It’s great at removing organic stains like tea and coffee, fruit juice, food sauces, grass stains, pet stains, blood and red wine. Natural Bleach is also a great alternative to chlorine bleach in the bathroom. Dissolve in warm water to safely clean and disinfect the loo and clean drains. Also, use to easily and safely clean and bleach sinks, baths and general household cleaning.
Use 2-4 tablespoons in a bowl of warm water as a pre-soak to remove stains. As a stain-removal booster, add 2 tablespoon (or 4 tablespoons for tougher stains) to the laundry powder in your washing machine dispenser drawer to brighten whites and eliminate odours.
General cleaner and disinfectant
To make the solution, add 4 tablespoons in 1 litre of hot water.
Brilliant to clean ovens, bins and toilets.
For wood: brush with the solution, wait for 10 to 15 minutes then brush again and rinse well.
For stone: apply solution and rinse well, particularly on limestone, marble slabs, etc.
To unblock and clean a sink drain:
Pour 2-3 tablespoons in the hole of your sink, add boiling water on top. Wait few minutes and rinse.
Sodium Carbonate Peroxyhydrate
Wear protective gloves/clothing/eye protection when handling.
Harmful if swallowed and can cause severe eye damage.
Do not eat and avoid handling during food consumption.
If swallowed, visit a poison centre and seek advice.
Avoid direct contact with eyes and skin. If you get in eyes, rinse for several minutes and then seek advice from a doctor.
Wash hands, arms and face thoroughly after handling.
Sodium percarbonate may intensify fire as is an oxidizer. Keep away from heat/flames/sparks and avoid smoking.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.