Denttabs Toothpaste Tablets
£2.75 – £8.25
R3-Fill brings you Denttabs Toothpaste Tablets, an easy and effective alternative to conventional toothpastes, that traditionally come in non-recyclable plastic tubes. The toothpaste tablets contain fluoride and eliminate plastic tube usage. So not only will the toothpaste tablets be looking after you and your family’s teeth, they will be smiling a big white happy smile at the planet too. Suitable for vegans and cruelty-free.
These will be delivered to the door in a clean container or recyclable paper bag. Please leave a container at the door for the tablets to be decanted directly into on delivery.
How to Use Denttabs
Here’s an easy step by step guide:
1. Pop one solid toothpaste tab in your mouth
2. Chew and crunch it up
3. Add a bit of water to your toothbrush (soft to medium bristles are the ideal ones to use with Denttabs)
4. Brush, brush, brush
Why not try ordering Denttabs Toothpaste Tablets with bamboo toothbrushes to make brushing your teeth totally zero waste?
Ingredients: Microfine cellulose (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Sodium fluoride, Amisoft (Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate), Stevia (Stevioside), Silica (silica), Natural (mint) aroma, Sodium bicarbonate, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Magnesium Stearate, Menthol, Xanthan gum, Eugenol. All ingredients are natural. Additional information on the ingredients can be found in the ‘further information’ section from Denttabs.
5 Reasons to buy Denttabs Toothpaste Tablets:
1. With fluoride. The main ingredient is fluoride, which is essential for healthy teeth. It’s totally safe for kids, adults and during pregnancy.
2.The tablets are sent to you in minimal packaging to reduce environmental impact.
3. Denttabs have fewer chemicals than toothpaste in plastic tubes. All ingredients are 100% natural. Moreover, regular toothpaste has potentially harmful chemicals, which can be worse for people with sensitive teeth and gums. Furthermore, our tablets are SLS-free and good for sensitive gums.
4. Our toothpaste tablets are practical, save space, and are great for on-the-go. Perfect for travellers, especially for nature-loving adventurers!
Pro tip: Leave no trails of plastic with eco-friendly alternatives. Denttabs toothpaste tablets and bamboo toothbrushes make a great combo.
5. Get your money’s worth. You’ve probably experienced squeezing out the leftover gel in your regular toothpaste… and you keep on squeezing until your thumb hurts. Well, here’s the good news: there’s no more squeezing with our chewable toothpaste. Just chew and brush, as simple as that! Not only are you helping the environment, you are also making a mundane task easier! It makes sense to buy Denttabs Toothpaste Tablets for so many reasons, you are bound to love them.
What’s wrong with regular toothpaste?
• Toothpaste comes in a tube, which is difficult to recycle. Most tubes go straight to landfill.
• In fact, just in the USA 400 million toothpaste tubes are thrown away each year! It takes hundreds of years for plastics to decompose.
• A lot of the chemicals in toothpaste are cheap and nasty. Have you tried saying the ingredients of toothpaste? You don’t want that in your mouth.
• Aluminium is common instead of plastic in many countries but producing the aluminium is very energy consuming.
Denttabs Toothpaste Tablets eliminate unnecessary waste and provide a sustainable alternative to an everyday essential.
The Truth about Fluoride
These denttabs contain fluoride. We understand that there are people who are a bit hesitant about trying toothpaste tablets containing Fluoride. We’ve put together some helpful info below, which hopefully will answer any questions you have.
What is Fluoride?
It is a mineral that is naturally found in bodies of water, even in drinking water as well. Aside from that, Fluoride is also present in soil, rocks, plants, and in the air.
Why does my toothpaste have Fluoride?
This mineral has cavity-fighting properties that can also help strengthen the outer layer of your teeth, which is called enamel. It is also added in mouth rinse to slow down the growth of bacteria which can furthermore lead to tooth decay if not treated early. Fluoride keeps teeth strong and healthy!
Is it actually dangerous?
Everything can be dangerous if you consume too much of something. It only creates health risks if one swallows a large amount of toothpaste.
Our fluoride toothpaste tablets have the same density of Fluoride as regular toothpaste, and the amount is absolutely safe. Moreover, toothpaste with this mineral is recommended to adults and it won’t cause problems.
Is it safe for children?
Children, on the other hand, are more prone to Fluoride overexposure or Dental Fluorosis if left without supervision. In the past it was advised not to give children toothpaste containing fluoride. Nowadays dentists are recommending children do use fluoride because it is so good at fighting cavity.
Just make sure they don’t regularly swallow toothpaste or toothpaste tablets. Fluoride does make kids teeth more resistant to bacteria that cause decay. Therefore, children can still use it as it improves the early development stages of their teeth. If you want to reduce the amount of fluoride they are exposed to, you can also break the tab in half.
How can I be sure that it’s 100% safe?
Our fluoride toothpaste tablets have the suggested amount of Fluoride, which is completely safe so don’t worry! According to the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention, Fluoride has nothing to do with concerns commonly associated with it such as low IQ Down syndrome, and kidney and heart disorders.
The World Health Organisation also approves of its safety. Rest assured that you will be using toothpaste tablets with Fluoride that’s just the right amount to protect your teeth and keep them strong.
How much Flouride is in one toothpaste tab?
One fluoride dental tablet has 1,450ppm Fluoride, which is in the range of safe amounts set by oral care organisations, including National Health Service (NHS). According to these organisation, the most effective and recommended amount of Fluoride is between 1,350 to 1,500ppm. In addition, Denttabs have a low abrasion value which is around 35 RDA. However, if one is suffering from tooth decay, their dentist may advise them to use special toothpaste with a higher Fluoride level.
What about Flouride water?
This has become a controversial topic after people started to claim that Fluoridated water affects our health and can lead to the risks mentioned earlier. Some cities artificially add a reasonable amount of Fluoride to their tap water to help people have healthier teeth, other areas have naturally high levels. While some people are doubting its positive effects, authorities reassure that the Fluoride in these waters has the right levels. So relax, keep calm, and brush away the doubts. Fluoride is necessary to keep your teeth strong and fresh. Its safe, effective, and clinically tested. You can make a positive change by reducing plastic usage. Every action, big or small, is helpful to the environment.
• Most toothpaste contains a foaming chemical called SLS. Producing SLS releases toxins to the environment.
• A key feature and selling point of denttabs toothpaste tablets is that they are free from SLS!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.